Monday, May 23, 2011

Of Women And Their Daddies (the clean version you perv!!!)

A little while ago I was talking with my girl pal Imogene, (not her name, but sounds so exotic) and after she had downed a few drinks, she mentioned her father, I mean, “Mr. Dad Dad” both names. She does that, don't know why, wont pretend to. But my point is, as I kinda spaced out, almost every single time we sit down to talk, her dad would come up and she would go on about how her dad is the perfect man and how she adores him; on this particular day, she literally cried while she was talking....it was a foreign thing to me seeing as he was still alive (I cry when I speak about my mom sometimes, but she is with the angels so I relate) and not sick...

I have never understood the whole “dad” thing, im sorry, but I found out that I had a father who was alive at 20, the man I thought was my father wasn't and he had joined the angels the same year I was born; so I think im abit lost on it since my “daddy” turned out to be a bastard (he he funny since I was really a bastard child) and I have never really had a father figure to look up to and adore blindly.

So my friend talks about her daddy and how he never lifted his hand to beat them and was always available to her and how they are like best friends she even says she will name her son after him, both names; then the chick opposite us picks up on our conversation and also goes on and on about the dad and how he even confronted the hubby at some point and how he always stood by her side....long story short, this wasn't the first time I had heard women talking adoringly about their fathers and im sure it wasn't the last.

I am the total opposite on this one, I don't really know my dad, never got to talk apart from that time I called trying to get to know him and he addressed me as “madam” which I took as an insult but excused, but then he did something else that made me “kill” him off, so I meet a guy and they call me “madam” I have already dismissed you and I am reading a book while you are talking to my face. I am biased so much I don't date anyone who has the same first name as he does, I also kind of avoid the second name too, hey, they might be of the same bloodline, I don't want that kind of ish near me, pole. I know a few of my friends would agree with me on this, the ones who are twisted and too far gone like me.


To all men, just so you know, women (most women) are looking for their dad in you when you are dating and if you want to keep them, well, you need to “daddy-up”. I do not envy you this venture and my advice would be to date a chic with daddy issues, the perfect mate who, mostly, has no qualms about anything, they are so much fun, and crazy in a way, but still a whole lot of fun, it almost compensates for the crazy in her. Either way, a woman will always have a yardstick that she uses to measure you by and the sooner you get your research into place, the better, or not, we are fickle beings like that.

All the best with daddy's girls' and woe betide you if you don't measure up and he knows where you live...hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment