Saturday, January 7, 2012

Of sex and not being boring while at it

The other day I was talking to my neighbor because I was bored and she chose to interrupt my time in the sun and I couldn’t pull one of those “run-away-screaming” episodes [I don’t think being called “the crazy lady on the third” suits me] and mostly because I dint have the strength or inclination to go up three flights of stairs to get to my apartment. Well, she was nice enough not to point out that my hair was all mussed up and she sat down close enough for me to hear her and far away enough to respect my personal space [so what?! I have slight agoraphobia!]

We talked, well, she talked, and I listened, about my neighbors, who I have been successful in avoiding thus far and she just had to ruin it for me. At some point she started talking about how the person who lives in the adjoining block was noisy in bed at night and she dint mean that he snored. Needless to say, she had my full attention and I turned and really listened, at least until she went back to boring stuff like asking me about myself and I had [I really dint have to] to excuse myself and leave the sun and go back indoors; neighbors!!

So, this neighbor[the noisy one], apparently, liked to tell his partner [I do not know what to call her because I already used ‘Chrystal’ and 'Brandy' sounded like it didn’t suit her in my head] to look at herself while they were at it [it is virtually impossible to write or talk about sex without sounding rude or dirty; even saying ‘dirty’ sounds dirty]. I digress, so I’m thinking, I’m a very graphical person, that they have a mirror or mirrors up in their bedroom and making the woman/girl look at them and at her face while he was on [I really mean ‘in’] her got him off. I almost clapped my hands in glee [but I dint] at the thought that they or he had discovered what made him tick and they were not afraid to do it [see? That sounded dirty too!]

Most of you will agree with me that they have fantasies that they would like to act out and the rest who say that they don’t are just lying and just so we are clear; if your fantasies involve little kids or animals, you need help and you need to turn yourself in to the police [I’m serious!]

About these fantasies, I looked it up [I was bored, and intrigued at the same time] and apparently, its normal, I just heard the sighs of relief, you can thank me later; and it would seriously help liven up your sex life if you indulged yourselves.

My neighbor likes making his girl look at herself while they are having sex, so I’m guessing he likes domination, for the woman to acknowledge that he is in power at least over her and the woman liked being dominated. It could also mean that they are voyeurs and like to watch other people at it and they make the best of their situation by using mirrors which give the illusion of them watching other people in the room. They could also be exhibitionists and again, the mirrors provide the illusion of them being watched by other people or they could be facing the windows and imagining that someone out there is watching them.

I read a lot about fantasies and how to indulge in a safe way, like using windows that you could see out of but no one could see into; or using scarves to tie each other up. The main point being that you would be acting out your fantasy without the scare factor or possible prosecution for indecent public displays and you are, most importantly, safe. If you get the urge to reach out to kids or animals, you have no business reading this, you need supervision; preferably behind bars!

Sex can get boring and with the vital part that it plays in a relationship, it being a non-verbal form of communication, we need to keep the spark alive. Indulge yourself today, start the New Year with it; and like Salt ‘n’ Pepper sung, “Let’s talk about sex ….. Let’s talk about you and me…” and in 2012, have a wonderful time.

Happy New Year guys.

I love y’all.

Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment