Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leaving...

All those times i looked into your eyes,
The smile you put on my face
The memories that we made
Lay in my heart where they belong
You arent, unfortunately,
Though for a moment i did dream,
I had it in my head that it may not work.

So i look at you now and i sigh
There's nothing left of me and you;
Yeah, there's no more 'us', just me first then you
It gets like that sometimes, i aint sorry.

You will never know this
But, sometimes, i wished for this, an ending
And though i dint like the notion,
It dint just happen, we dint JUST end..

I felt it, you see, but i hoped too
Its human to want to cling, but i've learnt in the past;
What i want and what i need, dont always match up.
And what you gave was'nt what i needed.

Hey, let's not linger over the 'loss'
I'm looking at something new, a yearning
Maybe i sound cruel, but you played your hand
Pun not intended my darling.

One last thing:
I heard i am pretty hard to get over.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment