Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confusicus

Why are you telling me all this?

Why are you making me feel like this?

No, no, why are you making me 'feel' at all?!

You sit me down, you open up to me

You don't even tell your "boys" these things

Why are you telling me?

You tell me no one else has made you feel like this before

You say that it has been killing you to keep it from me

You say that when you speak to me, you feel that everything will be ok.

You say that now I know, you feel much better

Did you stop to think that maybe i did not want to know?

Did you think that maybe, just maybe, I liked where we were

I was in my world, you were in yours

And when we met, we could forget and just be, just be?

Did you stop to think that I was vague with mine coz I wanted the same from you?

Did you think that by telling me you were changing stuff?

Maybe now I want to change stuff too...

You say you would do anything in the world for me, get me anything I want

You say no matter where I am, who I am with,

You say no matter what I need, you will always come through

I say maybe now you are confusing me

I say maybe I don't want you to be like that with me

Maybe, just maybe, I want what we had before.

Maybe I liked what we had before.

Maybe I like thinking that we are 'ok'

Maybe we were ok...



No comments:

Post a Comment