Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cheaters

Is there such a thing as a good criminal?



Well, as much as we would like to think that they are all heartless bastards, there are a few of them who actually have hearts and a conscience. Some would not hurt a baby and would rather abandon a job than involve a child; others would not hurt a woman or an old person…..on the same lines, and please hear me out on this one, humor me ladies…



There is such a thing as a good ‘cheat’.

What is the stupidest reason a guy has given you for cheating on you?

I dated this guy once and when I asked, he told me he was insecure and had to have a back up plan.

I wanted to kill him then but later I thought about it and I actually kind of understood where he was coming from; in every relationship, you are never sure what is going to happen, you take a risk, and take a plunge into the unknown, and you trust yourself to trust someone else with your heart, your feelings, wouldn’t you also like to have a plan B in case A fails?

You know the way Women are never very sure with their shoes so they carry a pair of sandals in their bags? Well, on some level, you are doing the same thing that my ex was doing, you have a plan B in case A’s heel breaks or a strap comes off.



I dint want to believe that I wasn’t his everything, so I left and that was that, good thing though, and saying this is what got me through those tear filled nights, ‘I was plan A’.



So you see, he was looking out for the main plan A, which is him, and that is what is most important to everyone, you have to please you before anyone else or else you are going to be a very sad person. You have to be your own star player and make your star player happy, everyone else comes second.



On this cheating subject, think about it, if you have cheated, think, ‘why did you do it?’



Let me start you off, I cheated because he dint have time for me, so I got someone else who had time for me, they listened, they were available. He wasn’t. He had work and ‘the boys’, his car, his mom, not me; I was an afterthought. I felt like I imagine his house feels like; functional.

So I stopped fielding those calls, accepted a coffee date, a movie, dinner, and the rest, am sure your imagination can fill you in.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved him, but I loved me too and me wasn’t very happy, so I took measures for me’s sake.



So there, you have cheated at some point, you felt guilty, maybe, like me, you dint; but all in all, you have your reasons and if you were to be placed in a position that needed you to explain yourself, you would have very sensible reasons (most of you would, some are just heartless)



What am trying to get across is that maybe, just maybe, there are people who cheat without necessarily meaning to hurt another person, they are doing what they are doing with the best of intentions, if someone gets hurt, then that was just bad luck.



I am not saying that now you can cheat and get a good excuse to get from it, no, just hear them out.

But then again, it may just be a jerk feeding you a whole lot of crap!



No comments:

Post a Comment