Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's

New Year, new resolutions, new goals, new lives, if they are in the package…

New Year brings this kind of resolve in all of us, we have so many goals we set that we seldom reach or most probably give up on.
This year will be no different. We will all set some sort of goals and most of us will probably not even put any effort into achieving them because most probably they were set because we drunk too much and it was the whole “I will never drink again…(until next weekend)” saga.

Here are my resolutions for next year:

 Buy less/fewer (I don’t know which of the two sounds more right grammatically) shoes
 Try and buy shoes with lower heels (not flat though!!!)
 Be more forgiving
 Love more and hate less
 Admit to having a family that I actually care for (I know, I know!)
 Love me more (this will definitely be my mantra)
 Control my anger (Ha! Like that is about to happen!)
 Practice patience
 Not use these words, “I have nothing to wear!”
 Buy fewer hand bags, CHLOE you were my last purchase, lets leave it at that
 And oh yeah, move up in my job.(I think this should have been no. 1)

I actually went brain dead writing that! I couldn’t find anything else to want to achieve this coming year, only reductions! And which, if I may point out, I may not really do, but at least they are achievable.

So this is very honest of me, most of us make resolutions to seem like we are ‘all that’ in the eyes of everyone else, seem like they are very motivated and all that.

I have a really bad habit of impulsively buying shoes and bags, but mostly shoes, so this New Year, I want to fight that habit, not buy shoes as often and for no apparent reason.
I want to be a better person emotionally this year, I have so much love to give and I don’t do it often enough (not that kind of love, you perv! He he)

So lets see, you took your bonus and maybe an advance, drunk it all away, bought oh, so may unnecessary things for ‘Christmas’, threw a party…you know. Well now, not exactly right now, but after New Year’s, coz you will spend more money then; reality will set in and you will realize that there are bills to pay and then the resolutions start he he.

Twist it this year and let the resolutions be because you really want to not coz you have regrets; and then, have fun!

Have a happy New Year guys!


Disclaimer:

Half of what I say I find really hard to follow through on, so since we are all human, enjoy whatever happens, no regrets people!

No comments:

Post a Comment