Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost....

A realization,
Too hard to swallow
You’ve gone with the wind
Left a hole, a blackness I never knew
And you are too far.

I thought we were meant to be
When you took me into your arms
Whispered a 3-word sentence
The empty phrase you put in my brain
Now Im just missing you

The smile I knew
The one that saw me through…
All faded
Leeched into the deepest of seas
The once radiant face
No longer mine
I long for your touch…
I long to hear your voice
You aint coming back, I know…but
Through the wind, the morning breeze
Let me hear you say it….
Say you love me

I thought time was as endless as eternity
When you were around…
I wish I dint ever wish this wish,
But,
I wish you wish I am with you

The love from the bottom of my heart, I swear,
Could surpass the highest of mountains
Cross the valleys
And be as endless as the stars above

But you,
You took it all for granted
I gave all I could
And when you’d had enough
You went with the waves
And you were gone, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment