Monday, July 26, 2010

Her

I knew she was the one as soon as I laid my eyes on her. She was a lovely shade of milky brown and I just wanted to reach out and touch her. She had the prettiest eyes I had ever seen, and when I got close to her, she reached out and touched me! The most timid, softest touch ever!

I still cannot believe my luck that I found her, perfect her, and that she was going to be all mine!! I went to bed after that visit thinking about her, and seeing her beautiful eyes every time I closed mine. It was very hard to get any sleep that night since all I wanted was to be with her, hold her in my arms and look into her eyes, drown in their caramel depths…….

The next day, I woke up with a smile on my lips, anticipation almost getting the better of me. And off I went to claim what was mine…but in the back of my mind I was wondering if she wanted me as much as I wanted her…it was troubling. But I wasn’t going to tell anyone that.

There she was, looking up at me with those two brown pools that I wanted to drown in. I do not think the feeling I got every time I looked into her eyes would ever stop taking my breath away!
In my arms at long last!! I never thought that you could read so much into a gesture; but the feeling I got from her body was the same thing I felt and it was mirrored back to me!! I couldn’t be happier.
I hugged her so tight, I think if I squeezed a little tighter, I would have broken her fragile bones…or her, even.

I took her home with me and went straight to my room, lay her on the bed and knelt down next to her….I couldn’t imagine being any happier than I was at that moment….like I could burst from the mere effort it took to breathe….she was mine!!

Did I say that I was writing about the puppy I got when I was little, (at least in my dreams, I did) well I was.


Didn’t see that one coming didya?!!
Ha! What I wouldn’t get to see the looks on your faces right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment