Monday, July 26, 2010

My Enigma

There i was, minding my own business, when 'they' happened to come into my life...like scent wafting to my nose, piqued, and from then, i was hooked...

So let me try and piece together what it is that made me 'tick'....

It started off with...i really dont know! But what i do know, is that it is progressively getting, should i say, worse...? But it is like sweet torture, like an itch when you scratch it....like the moments right before you sneeze...
I feel, i breathe, i...everything, its like disjointed thoughts, like lights that go on and off, getting everything out of focus and confusing, disorienting the hell out of you..
It has taken over my thoughts, my feelings...seeping through my pores, taking over my conscience..
I go round in circles, hoping, praying, that i could lose it in the confussion..to no avail..i resign myself to the fact that i cannot be rid of it....that i have to live with it and maybe, just maybe, i will one day be joined, be one, with MY ENIGMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment