Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoughts

if today was my last day.......that thought featured alot in my mind today, and for one reason or other, it brought tears to my eyes.....

.....if i had only 72 hours left to live....i think i would want to spend that time with my brother, yeah, even i surprised myself with that answer! but i honestly think that i would want to give my brother a second chance at being exactly that, my big brother.

i would want to hug him, feel like everything would be ok with him around, like i could always turn to him when everything around me was crashing down...i would want to know him as a person, his fears, his hopes and his dreams......coz it seems and feels like forever since i last "spoke" to MY brother.

so yeah, if i had only 72 hours left to live, i would spend them with my brother, and get know the man that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment