Monday, July 26, 2010

End Of Day.

I'm sitting in my chair at work, its almost "home-time" and am itching to get out of the office, its not that i have anything overly important to go and do, no, i just have this thing about me that when the clock strikes 'lunch time', my mind goes on auto pilot (tehehe).

i have thoughts in my head, thoughts of this and that, but nothing really centered, it just goes to show the amount of work i can actually get done in the afternoon!!

I'm still thinking of that pair of shoes that i saw and so want, and am thinking of the skirts it could go well with, add pantyhose and i will be like "sex-in-heels"!! in my thoughts, i look fabulous and my shoes do not gather dust as i walk from my house to the stage to catch a mat, and my pantyhose never 'runs'! in my thoughts, i get to work looking like i just stepped out of the house, (i know you thought i was going to say that i looked like i just stepped out of a fashion magazine, am so sticking my tongue out at you!!!:-p) haha!!

so anyway, talking about fabulosity, i am thinking that maybe i don't have to walk up the hill to get to our office and i don't get hooted at by drivers coz am walking on the road and not the pavement so that i can avoid that particularly steep part....no they actually drive into the road and smile, not show me that infamous middle finger!!(how rude!)
in my thoughts, my day doesn't start with a rude e-mail from a client who wanted a price that does not exist on our rate card, but in their own sense of "rationale", should actually be listed as "their" rate!! ; not with the audacity of another to ask for a 25% cut off from "their" rate!! if we actually did that, I wouldn't have a job!!
(a light bulb just went on in my head!) so that is why i have a job!! to 'deal' with these clients, now i get it! so i will not complain again when i get e-mails in the morning(who am i kidding?! i will still curse my pretty mouth off and bitch about the one particular vulgar one who cant seem to get cigarette stench from his breath!)

so now it looks like its going to rain and the driver wants to go home, so i am packing up my stuff, and calling it a day. i actually achieved quite a bit today!!
hopefully, tomorrow i will achieve a bit more than i did today.
adios hombres!!

No comments:

Post a Comment